Wednesday 14 September 2011

Book project pending

A new very short book will be 'part-worked' over the next week or so entitled 'Why You Should Attend The Seminar'. Here's the 'cover'.
Hopefully, anyway. Perhaps I'll do something when I stop cleaning and doing the washing and going for walks to stop myself doing anything remotely work-like or interesting as all dynamism has been struck from my inner core due to call-centre madness. It starts with the over-cheery woman who sounds like she's bursting for a pee, then the dreaded music and finally the indecipherable person whose fault it is not when his supervisor say "no"to the sad and desperate pleading for an extended credit period.

What I love about non-print books is that you don't have to go to print. Mind you, I love Blurb, Lulu and the like.

Details of virtual books becoming non-virtual and for sale will possibly be coming along at some point or another.

There are others ready, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment